Associate HR Generalist
Full Job Description
Roles and Responsibility:
· Manage the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources department
· Lead the recruitment process for new hires including job postings, candidate sourcing, interviewing processes, selection decisions, onboarding activities, etc.
· Process employee data changes in HR systems such as personnel files, payrolls, etc.
· Manage employee relations issues, including performance management, disciplinary actions, and grievances
· Work with management to develop, implement and manage employee engagement strategies
· Develop, implement, and monitor HR policies for compliance with applicable laws
· Coordinate employee benefits enrolment processes throughout the year
· Track attendance records including leaves of absence requests according to applicable leave laws/policies
· Coordinate and ensure completion of employee exit interviews and full & final settlement as per the timelines. Report outcome of exit interview information to management and track/maintain data.
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent people management skills
· Basic understanding of MS Office Tools
· Dependable, diligent, flexible, result oriented and a strong team player
· Good knowledge of standard corporate HR policies and procedures
· Familiarity with IT and AI/data science domain
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹400,000.00 – ₹600,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bengaluru – 560102, Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- HR: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.