Human Resources Intern
Full Job Description
The HR intern’s responsibilities include updating employee records with new hire information, We’d like to onboard you if you’re interested in kick-starting your career in corporates and getting a closer look at how our company approaches payroll, recruiting and employee development.
BENEFITS & PERKS –
- • Virtual workplace
- • certificate of excellence.
- • Letter of recommendation (based on performance)
- • An exciting environment to express your passion and develop your skills
- • An opportunity to contribute to a leading company and grow personally and professionally.
Job Type: Internship
Contract length: 3 months
Salary: ₹1,000.00 – ₹5,000.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- City Center, Gwalior – 474001, Madhya Pradesh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.