Human Resources Manager
Full Job Description
Our company is an industry leader, and we believe that our employees are our greatest strength. We are looking for a Human Resources Manager that is committed to recruiting top talent, and providing our staff members with an exceptional work experience. From the moment of hire until the time they leave the organization, we want employees to be engaged in their jobs. Our ideal candidate will be skilled in managing compensation, benefits, recognition, training, performance management and employee relations in a manner that retains staff members long-term and builds our employer brand. We are proud of the diversity in our workforce, and our Human Resources Manager is tasked with ensuring that our company culture welcomes a diverse population and supports each person in achieving career goals within the organization.
Human Resources Manager responsibilities and duties
The responsibilities and duties section is the most important part of the job description. Here you should outline the functions this position will perform on a regular basis, how the job functions within the organization and the title of the manager the person will report to.
- Manages talent acquisition process, including sourcing, testing, interviewing, hiring and onboarding
- Keeps job descriptions up-to-date, accurate and compliant with relevant federal, state and local laws for all positions
- Develops training and performance management program that ensures all employees are familiar with their job responsibilities, as well as relevant legal and safety requirements
- Creates and updates compensation strategy through market analysis and pay surveys
- Handles investigation and resolution of employee issues, concerns and conflicts
- Ensures all employment practices comply with federal, state and local regulations
Human Resources Manager qualifications and skills
Next, outline the required and preferred skills for your position. This may include education, previous job experience, certifications and technical skills. You may also include soft skills and personality traits that you expect from a successful candidate. While it may be tempting to include a long list of skills and requirements, including too many could dissuade qualified candidates from applying. Keep your list of qualifications concise, but provide enough detail with relevant keywords and terms.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Labor Relations or Business
- Demonstrated effectiveness in written and verbal communication
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), including PeopleSoft
- Knowledge of compensation strategy, performance management, employee relations, safety practices and talent acquisition, and the ability to apply this information in a manner that is compliant with relevant employment law
- Experience with creating a culture of engagement, collaboration and teamwork
- Capable of compiling and analyzing employment data to guide strategic planning
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹13,329.09 – ₹31,964.62 per month
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Payroll: 1 year (Preferred)
- HR: 1 year (Preferred)
- Professional in Human Resources® (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.