- Assisting in Audit and Assurance: Articled students are involved in the audit of financial statements, tax compliance and reporting, and other assurance services provided by the CA firm.
- Bookkeeping and Accounts Preparation: Articled students assist in maintaining records of financial transactions and preparing financial statements for clients.
- Taxation: Articled students learn about the taxation laws and regulations and assist in preparing tax returns and providing tax planning advice to clients.
- Financial Advisory: Articled students assist in providing financial advice to clients on various aspects of their business such as budgeting, cash flow management, and financial planning.
- Report Writing: Articled students assist in preparing reports and communicating the results of their work to clients and senior members of the firm.
- Professional Development: Articled students are expected to continuously update their knowledge and skills through training and self-study to meet the professional requirements of a CA.
- Client Relations: Articled students may also be involved in building and maintaining relationships with clients and helping to develop new business for the firm.
- Work at office
- HSC, A Level, Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Skills Required: Microsoft Office Applications
- Age at least 18 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Ability to working as a team member effectively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn dealing with the different situation
- Ability to deliver within the time limit
- 1st Year 6,000/- 2nd Year 7,000/- 3rd Year 8,000/-
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Training facility to learn Audit Procedures and Different Accounting Software
- Comfortable and modern work place
- Exam leave (As per ICAB)