Agent – Call Center (WFH)
Full Job Description
At Desjardins, we believe in equity, diversity and inclusion. We’re committed to welcoming, respecting and valuing people for who they are as individuals, learning from their differences, embracing their uniqueness, and providing a positive workplace for all. At Desjardins, we have zero tolerance for discrimination of any kind. We believe our teams should reflect the diversity of the members, clients and communities we serve.
If there’s something we can do to help make the recruitment process or the job you’re applying for more accessible, let us know. We can provide accommodations at any stage in the recruitment process. Just ask!
Desjardins Group is the largest financial cooperative in Canada and one of the country’s leading employers. It offers a full range of financial products and services, and specializes in wealth management, property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, services for businesses of all sizes, securities, asset management, venture capital, and secure innovative online and mobile services.
At Desjardins, we don’t just talk values. We live them. There’s a difference.
By joining our team, you will enjoy:
- A 100% telework environment throughout the province of Quebec
- A competitive hourly wage, starting at $22.90/hr plus a shift bonus (in accordance with education and experience)
- Access to many employee discounts (cellphone, gyms, Desjardins products and services, etc.)
- Up to $600 reimbursed annually for physical activities
- Up to $1,000 for the purchase of ergonomic equipment and IT accessories
- The possibility of having your tuition fees reimbursed
- Comprehensive training, paid by Desjardins
- An annual performance bonus
- A defined benefit pension plan
- Medical appointments via teleconsultation
- The possibility of enrolling in a group RRSP
If you’re looking for a career where you:
- Work in an exciting, dynamic and cutting-edge environment
- Receive recognition and appreciation for your skills
- Can customize your career development path with guiding support from your manager
- Can contribute to a company that fosters teamwork and puts people first
A variety of opportunities are available to you based on your professional interests!
- Customer service for individuals
- Business services
- Business development
- And much more!
AT DESJARDINS, WORKING IN A CALL CENTRE MEANS:
ASSISTING. ADVISING. BUILDING LOYALTY.
It also means understanding the needs of members and clients, offering them a UNIQUE and PERSONALIZED experience.
TO WORK AT THE DESJARDINS CALL CENTRE, YOU MUST:
Have cross-sector competencies:
Learn quickly, value differences, be customer-focused and be action-oriented
We don’t fill a position. We hire a person. There’s a difference.
Discover what sets Desjardins apart from other employers. See why our growth strategy puts people first and how helping our employees to shine, in every area of life, is the key to our success.
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.