Assistant Technical Officer – QA&TS
Full Job Description
Assistant Technical Officer
· Assist in Manager-Technical Service, in compiling IndiGo MEL.
· Compile, Distribute and Control of technical documents and On-board documents
· Create, monitoring of due dates of engineering orders and events of all on-board documents in AMOS
· Microsoft Excel
Work Experience (Paid)- Relevant/ Total Years:
· ATO: 2-4 Years working aviation experience.
· AME Diploma (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer)
· Cof C is mandate
· Minimum 60% aggregates in 10th, 12th.
· Good communication skills