SAANVI INTERIORS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Full Job Description
Must have knowledge in work in interior commercial field/Offices & Corporates
Interior architects interact with clients to identify their needs and create interior spaces accordingly. They create designs for all aspects of interior space, such as doors, windows, walls, and furnishings. Licensing is required and there are both bachelor’s and master’s degree programs in interior architecture.
- Proven working experience as an Architect
- Able to make BOQ & Estimation & Costing
- Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details & Interior details and relevant rules, regulations, and quality standards
- Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software (Auto-Cad, Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp, 3d Studio VIZ or similar)
- Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
- Visual awareness and an eye for detail
- Communication and project management skills
- BS degree in Architecture
- A portfolio of completed designs.
- Excellent technical skills, particularly with CAD software.
- Strong creative design and time management skills.
- Good customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Good maths skills.
- Control project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design
- Take the “brief” to identify clients’ needs and put together feasibility reports and design proposals
- Develop ideas keeping in mind client’s needs, building’s usage and environmental impact
- Produce detailed blueprints and make any necessary corrections
- Compile project specifications
- Keep within budgets and timelines
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations
- Make on site visits to check on project status and report on project
- Cooperate and liaise with construction & Interior professionals
- Follow architectural trends and advancements
Architectural Designer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with clients to discuss the design requirements for new constructions, alterations, or repairs.
- Gathering the necessary measurements, dimensions, and other routine calculations for design layouts.
- Providing clients with suitable design recommendations based on factors such as budget, the building site, and recent trends.
- Using CAD software and manual drawing techniques to produce architectural plans for management and client approval.
- Reworking and modifying designs based on comments and reviews from management and clients.
- Providing management with estimates on cost, time, machinery, construction, and other specifications.
- Interacting with other Architects and Designers to exchange ideas and provide support.
- Ensuring all vital information and documentation is recorded and maintained.
- Conducting research and attending workshops and conferences to remain up-to-date with the latest design trends.
- Ensuring that all layouts and blueprints are compliant with industry codes and legal standards.
- Develops design concepts and produces contract documents based on client needs.
- Meets with clients to program the project requirements.
- Takes accurate as-built measurements for developing floor plans and elevations.
- Create design concepts and digital presentations with finish selections, furnishings, and fixtures.
- Presents design concepts and takes detailed notes to address customer requests.
- Creates project budgets and maintains up-to-date documentation of all activities.
- Manages the coordination and logistics of product deliveries and installation.
- Provides follow-up support with customers.
- Develops and maintains productive and effective relationships with customers.
- Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Minimum 2 Year Experience
- Interior Design License
- Experience in Commercial & Corporate Interior healthcare, senior facilities, retail, hotel, multi-family, hospitality, hi-rise, and mixed use preferred
- Experience with FF&E procurement and specification
- Experience managing budget estimates and project schedules & BOQ
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, and Revit
- Experience in Business Development and Sales
Interior Designer Skills:
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving skills, attention to detail, and self- starter
- Programming abilities to extract information and produce reports
- Knowledge of building & Interior and accessible codes
- Familiarity with all phases of projects, potential issues, and proven history to produce projects
- Knowledge of industry construction costs and material costs
- Basic ability to prepare furniture cost estimates
- Creative eye for detail in preparation of design presentation materials
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 – ₹22,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Paid sick time
- Provident Fund
Supplemental pay types:
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dwarka, Delhi, Delhi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- AutoCAD: 2 years (Preferred)
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)
- Interior design: 3 years (Preferred)
- Ennglish & Hindi & Local Language (Preferred)
- Architecture (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 75% (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.