LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group)
Full Job Description
Role Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
- Delivers tasks given related to business processes and reference data on time and to agreed quality, executing to set procedures.
- Solves basic problems / queries.
- Gets well versed with Company’s policies and procedures.
- Performs routine assignments at entry level
- Receives and relays telephone and email queries.
- Performs moderately complex and varied assignments within an administrative function
- Drafts parts of reports for internal and external stakeholders with a high degree of accuracy
- Develops knowledge of and ensures any work is conducted in line with LSEG design and content standards
- Provides support to the team by co-ordinating meetings, printing materials, taking minutes and maintaining accurate action and decision logs
Qualifications & Experience:
- Applies general knowledge of business, developed through education, to make informed judgements
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this
carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained,
your rights and how to contact us as a data subject
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.