Consumer and Shopper Engagement Intern
Full Job Description
Are you passionate about providing premium service experiences to enhance the lives of our consumers, including children, parents and other LEGO® fans and Shoppers with one of the most iconic brands in the world?
Join LEGO® Consumer Services and support over 2 million LEGO consumers from around the world!
Our Consumer Services Contact Centers aim to provide a premium experience that reflects this across multiple channels.
We are looking for upbeat, enthusiastic, and hardworking individuals to join us in giving our fans the best consumer by:
- Communicating effectively with consumers via their channel of choice including phone, email, live chat and providing first time resolution.
- Engaging in both verbal and written communication.
- Collaborating with colleagues to ensure the team’s key success measures are met and/or exceeded.
- Strengthening our brand engagement in getting to know our consumers, nurturing their needs and bringing the brand and consumers closer together.
Play your part in our team succeeding
The LEGO Group is a more than 85 years old family-owned company who is true to our values of inspiring and developing kids.
Our Consumer and Shopper Engagement Advisors are motivated, multi-lingual, natural engagers with a positive attitude that is maintained even under pressure. We strive for employees to have a great work–life balance because it is important to have a satisfying career in addition to a happy private life. This position also gives Advisors the ability to be the voice of the consumer and deliver feedback to our internal stakeholders.
Do you have what it takes?
- Responding in a fun, reliable, knowledgeable, and engaging way to inbound consumer contacts through phone calls, email, snail mail, and live chat.
- Take ownership and solve problems, often using own judgement
- Proficient with MS-Office, and working knowledge of SAP will be an advantage
- Adapt and work well under pressure in a dynamic, one team fast-paced environment
- Highly proficient in both written and verbal in English and Japanese to communicate effectively with our consumers in the Japan market.#LI-SW1
What’s in it for you?
Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based.
Colleague Discount – We know you’ll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached and if eligible, you’ll be rewarded through our bonus scheme.
Your workplace – When you join the team you’ll be assigned a primary workplace location i.e. one of our Offices, stores or factories. The hiring team will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model ‘Best of Both’, role eligibility and frequency with you during the recruitment process.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
To apply for this job please visit sg.indeed.com.