- Concept to completion Requirement Capture, Design Research, User Research, Site Measurements, layouts, drafting and rendering, designing, implementation coordination, site visits, etc.
- Plan-Create an actionable roadmap in collaboration with business and consulting or implementation technology teams to prioritize change and develop realistic, realizable plans for execution
- Determine, plan, improvise & execute the client s goals and requirements of the project.
- Visualization- Conceptualize, sketch and present design plans to address customer requests. Create mood boards and digital presentations with samples of your design vision.
- Material Analysis- Specify materials and furnishings, such as lighting, furniture, wall finishes, flooring, and plumbing fixtures.
- Manages the coordination and logistics of product deliveries and installation.
- Budgeting- Choosing the most appropriate materials for the design and budget. Project cost analysis, and estimates.
- Ensure that the project complies with all legal requirements and all other specified parameters
- Negotiate- Determine, propose & negotiate cost & time of completion and project requirements in the budgeting phase.
- Responsibilities range from client interaction and requirement gathering, brief understanding and validation to design and coordination from concept to installation stages.
- Advising clients on progress, and providing them with samples of paints, fabrics, and materials to be used.
- Oversee construction and coordinate with general building contractors to implement the plans and specifications for the project.
- Conflict Management- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts with external stakeholders (clients & vendors), prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
Relevant degree in the field of Civil Engineering/ Interior Designing with 5 yrs experience.
QUALITIES & CAPABILITIES
- Resourceful & unconventional visionary.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Independent decision maker.
- Aptitude for drawing, visual sensitivity, colour sense & an analytical mind are a must.
Industry Type: Recruitment / Staffing
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: ₹30,000.00 – ₹40,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- salary Expectation?
- Noticed Period?
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.