About Starbucks India
Starbucks India is a 50:50 Joint Venture between Tata Global Beverages and Starbucks Coffee Company. Currently, we have presence in 30 cities with over 230 stores through a network of over 2,300+ passionate partners (employees). Our core business is more than just coffee. We are in the people business selling coffee. And we know our success depends on the people we hire, retain and develop.Our mission statement – “To inspire and nurture the human spirit – one person, one cup and one neighbourhood at a time” and core values are the roots of our culture and serve as guidepost for our partners. We’re called partners, because it’s not just a job, it’s our passion. Together, we embrace diversity to create a place where each of us can be ourselves. We always treat each other with respect and dignity. And we hold each other to that standard.
- Students pursuing 11th or Secondary / 10th pass level
- Minimum 16 years of age
- Valid Aadhar (National Identity) card
- 12 months of Paid Apprenticeship with On the job training
- 9 hours (including 1hour break) per day and 5 days working
- Online Assessment on completion of 3 & 11 months
- Government recognized & Starbucks co-branded certificate on successful completion of the program
Scope of Training
- Providing legendary customer service to all customers
- Creating the Starbucks Experience for our customers by providing customers with prompt service, quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment.
- Apprentice is responsible for modelling and acting in accordance with TATA Starbucks guiding principles.
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.