Chat Customer Service
Full Job Description
Bringing smiles is what we do at TTEC… for you and the customer. As a Chat Customer Service Representative working remotely in India with potential of temporary relocation to Ahmedabad, Gujarat for 3-month training, you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #experienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
What You’ll be Doing
Do you have a passion for helping others and giving them peace of mind? In this role, you’ll work to resolve customer issues via chat services including chat, text, email, social media, direct messaging as well as other nonverbal platforms. Whether it’s getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you’ll be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
- Answer incoming communications from customers
- Connect and resolve issues with customers using written communication only
What You Bring to the Role
- College diploma and no direct work experience – Freshers welcome
- Or 1 year or more of customer service experience and high school diploma or equivalent
- Great written English communication skills including grammar and spelling
- Computer savvy
- High speed internet connect (>15 mbps)
- Ability to temporarily relocate (up to 3 months) to Ahmedabad, Gujarat for training
What You Can Expect
- Supportive of your career and professional development
- An inclusive culture and community minded organization where giving back is encouraged
- A global team of curious lifelong learners guided by our company values
- And we have a healthy benefits package based on your position that could include PTO, tuition reimbursement, health and wellness incentives
Visit www.mybenefits.ttec.comfor more information.
A Bit More About Your Role
We’re committed to ensuring you have the skills and support to be successful in your role throughout your career. From your first day in training, through individualized webcam-enabled, engagement and coaching, on into 1000s of free courses to support your career growth wherever that may take you. And we know that you bring with you the one necessary ingredient that can’t be taught – a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. Our TTEC community is here for you as one dynamic, global family.
You’ll report to Team Lead. You’ll contribute to the success of the customer experience as well as the overall success of the team.
Our business is about making customers happy. That’s all we do. Since 1982, we’ve helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world’s leading iconic and hypergrowth brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We aim to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging, and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and for you to bring value to the table in your own unique way.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher
Pay: ₹16,660.00 – ₹30,290.00 per month
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.