1. Adapt at managing administrative activities involving purchase of equipments, maintenance of procurement, housekeeping, safety, security.
2. Planning and preparing monthly reports pertaining to finance required for maintaining office infrastructure and facilities.
3. Managing repair, maintenance & replacement of office equipments, appliances, furniture, furnishings, vehicles, building, etc.,
4. Vendor management- Oversee acquisition, installation and commissioning of equipments that are required for the facility – IT Systems, air conditioning etc.
5. Event Management, organizing meetings, conferences, making travel arrangements and hotel reservations.
6. Upkeep of office administrative facilities and ensure availability of daily miscellaneous requirements to provide harmonious work culture to employees.
7. Acting as info-hub for providing administration related information and supervising administrative activities like general admin, verification of stationery stock, petty cash, courier, florist, pest control, housekeeping, etc.
8. Specialization in handling back office operations, inter-office correspondence, confidential mails, quotations, monthly billing, cheques, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹16,000.00 – ₹21,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Udaipur, Rajasthan: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.