Market Regulation Analyst (WFH)
Full Job Description
The ICE Futures Europe (IFEU) Market Regulation department is responsible for overseeing compliance with its rules that are designed to protect market participants and the integrity of IFEU markets.
This analyst role will provide operational and administrative support across the department. The initial six months of this role will be predominantly supporting the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) team in undertaking risk assessments of IFEU and NDEX exchange members. Beyond this, the analyst will be expected to support the broader department in undertaking various market surveillance, MiFID reporting and membership related tasks.
- Research and analyse AML/KYC due diligence information on companies with different legal structures and in various jurisdictions
- Assess counterparty files that require standard/enhanced due diligence or have associated political exposed persons (PEPs), adverse information, sanctions and any other risk factors
- Prepare and presenting reports and correspondence
- Assist in the production of management information
- Review and analysis of alerts generated from internal systems in accordance with procedure, escalating to management as appropriate
- Assist with membership and regulatory reporting related tasks
- Ad-hoc project work
Knowledge and Experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Strong IT literacy (proficiency in Excel and Word essential)
- Good understanding of financial markets and financial services regulation desirable
- Strong report writing skills including the ability to apply independent thought and analysis
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability in identifying problems and working efficiently to resolve
- Strong team player, also able to work independently and take ownership of issues
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
This role offers work from home flexibility of up to 2 days per week.
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.