Dmaic Academy And Consultancy
SFMC Architect / Technical Architect – Sales Cloud
A Salesforce Marketing Cloud Technology Architect (TA) is a strategic position to our customers and within the professional services organisation. Technology Architects are experienced technical subject matter experts within specific domains of Salesforce Marketing Cloud applications and tools.
Job Description :
– Candidate must have good amount of knowledge and work experience in SFMC application.
– Develop product knowledge in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
– Have experience in creating emails in Email Studio with dynamic content and personalization, creation of smart forms and landing pages, automating data imports and other business processes in Automation Studio, creating medium and complex Journeys in Journey Builder, and building, validating and updating lists and data extensions in Contact Builder.
– Experience with Mobile Studio, Social Studio, Interaction Studio and Einstein is also required for implementing cross-channel campaigns.
– Perform QA and rendering checks in all mail domains & devices.
– Apply code fixes to incorrectly rendered imagesemails and dynamic content.
– Strong understanding and work experience with Amp script, SSJS and SQL required.
– Have experience with loadingimporting records into Data Extension by using SQL or SSJS.
– Validate the data and create audience segments for campaigns as per client requirements.
– Have good amount of experience in creation of complex journeys in Journey Builder, utilise various data sources and create audience for Journeys, User Initiated emails, Triggered Sends etc.,
– Have knowledge and experience in set up of SFMC from scratch, create Business Units, create Roles and User profiles, edit user permissions etc.
– Good hands on experience in SOAP and REST API.
– Good knowledge and work experience in understanding the client data model, build and set up activities.
– Integration of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud with Salesforce Development Cloud or other 3rd party DMS to use data in various campaigns.
– Gather requirements from the client for campaign creation.
– Analyze the requirements and seek clarifications for any incomplete or vague requirements.
– Create required documentation for all campaigns or journeys including QA checklists.
– Provide technical and analytical guidance, training and KT to team members.
– Possess good communication skills and interact with client directly.
Skills and Qualification :
– Have a minimum of 5-6 yrs of experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud application
– BE BCAB Sc in Comp Sc, IT. Candidates with Bachelors degree in other streams with good amount of experience in SFMC will also be considered.
– Certified as Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist is required.
– Certification as Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant would be an added advantage
– Experience with any programming languages like PHP, Java, .NET would be an advantage
To apply for this job please visit www.naukri.com.