Armidale Regional Council
Full Job Description
Library Technician – Full Time
- Provide consistent high quality customer service
- Assist with the delivery of library programs and outreach services
- Be a team player that contributes to a positive workplace
Working across Armidale and Guyra communities, you will be part of a high functioning team that is passionate about delivering quality library services and actively engaging with the community. You will love working with a diverse customer base while delivering a broad range of library services. Key functions include working on the library front counter and community engagement as well as cataloguing and accessioning resources.
Council is focused on developing a strong culture by embedding values of wellbeing, inclusion, commitment and transparency into everything we do. This is at the heart of how we work. The right person for the job is able to live these values, call out others where they aren’t, and ‘walk the talk’.
We want to hear about you! So in your application, tell us about…
- Why do you want to work at Armidale Regional Council?
- What makes you the best candidate for the role?
- Your qualifications and experience relevant to the role.
- Only the three questions above need to be addressed in your application, however your resume and cover letter will be assessed against the full list of Essential Criteria located within the attached Position Description
- You will also be required to attach PDF copies of your Qualifications, Tickets & Accreditation to your application
We want you to enjoy working at Armidale Regional Council as much as we do, so here’s what’s included:
- Salary from $1,211.43 per week (plus superannuation) based on a 35 hour week.
- Flexible working provisions,along with the opportunity to work a 9-day fortnight
- Long service leave after 5 years
- Generous Leave Entitlements
- Gym discounts
Are you ready to be part of reviving the region and join the Customer Experience Team?
- If you require further information on the role, please contact Liz Thomas, Library Team Leader on 02 6770 3637 for a confidential discussion.
- Armidale Regional Council is an inclusive employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.