T. John Institute of Technology
Asst. Professor CSE/ISE
Full Job Description
We are looking for a well-organized, resourceful Professor to join our excellent faculty. The Professor’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, teaching a requisite number of graduate classes, assisting with the development of course material, supervising postgraduate students, regularly publishing journal articles, serving on committees, attending conferences, writing proposals for grants, delivering presentations, and handling other administrative duties.
- Tutoring and academic counselling to students
- Maintains classes related records
- Assess students coursework
- Effectively utilize class time and maintain class discipline.
- Collaborates and supports colleagues regarding research interests and co-curricular activities.
- Report to a department head.
- Interact in a fair impartial way with students.
- Promote student academic achievement.
- Effectively plan lectures labs in accordance with the university course outlines
Candidate should be present in and around 10 KM from the campus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 – ₹45,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- “Are you living 10-12 kilometers from our campus or ready to relocate nearby our campus???”
- Master’s (Preferred)
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.