Marianne's Flammkuchen GmbH
To strengthen our kitchen team, we are now looking for a “kitchen help (m/f/d)” for our restaurant in Karlsruhe, in Linkenheim and in Herxheim.
The working hours are up to 2 days a week between Tuesday and Sunday from 4:30 p.m. or 6 p.m. Payment is regulated by a 520-euro mini-job. The kitchen shares the tip.
- Preparations in the kitchen such as cutting vegetables, filling our topping stations
- Spread tarte flambée with our homemade crèmes
- Tarte flambée topping according to given patterns
- Bake tarte flambée after training
- Refine flammkuchen after baking, e.g. E.g. rocket, vanilla ice cream.
- minor cleaning work at the end of the day
- Experience in the kitchen desirable
- Compliance with hygienic guidelines
- Flexibility, ie willingness to step in at short notice
- enjoy dealing with people
- reliability and punctuality
- Good knowledge of German
- Training with full pay
- Provision of service clothing
- Flexible working hours as needed