Full Job Description
Quality is your area of expertise?
Do you want to contribute to building the electrical world of tomorrow in an international company on a human scale? Are you ready to take up new challenges in a dynamic, innovative and customer-oriented team?
Hager Group is made for you!
We would like to strengthen our Quality Operation Office team by hiring a Quality Engineer (m/f/d) based in France (Obernai, Bischwiller or Saverne), Germany (Blieskastel, Heltersberg, Karlsruhe or Ottfingen), Spain (La Roca), Italy (Porcia) or Poland (Kornik or Tychy).
Reporting to the “Operation Quality Office” Manager, your main missions are:
- Provide support to the quality manufacturing and logistic teams at Hager Group level
- Audit manufacturing processes and follow up action plans for entire Hager Group production sites
- Develop and harmonize standards and tools linked to quality manufacturing on the Hager group level
- Support our stakeholders by using quality tools & methods (root cause analysis, FMEA…)
- Manage continuous improvement projects
- Driving 6 Sigma projects
- Performing Project audits, follow up
- With an engineer degree, you have a first experience of 5 years in the field of quality management and master the quality tools
- You have had to analyze manufacturing processes in a previous role
- 6 Sigma approach would be appreciated
- You have a good approach for audits (Knowledge of ISO19011 & VDA6.3 would be appreciated)
- Good spoken and written language skills in English, German or French would be a plus
- Your sense of communication and your analytical skills will be your best assets to succeed in this position
- You like new challenges, working in autonomy in a permanently growing multicultural environment
- You will contribute for all these topics on Hager Group level. Frequent traveling is expected in Europe, India and China occasionally
You can expect a position with responsibility and variety in an international and innovative environment and motivated team. We offer intensive integration, an attractive and fair compensation as well as internal and external training.
Take your future chance and convince us. You can upload your application easily in our Groupwide application management system. Please use the opportunity of the online application, 10 minutes are enough! We are available in advance for your specific questions.