Senior Designer (WFH)
Full job description
We help the world’s most recognised brands, media owners and agencies to plan, activate and track better marketing activities. As pioneers of online market research, we have been building an ever-growing source of consumer data for the past twenty years. Creating the richest and most complete understanding of your customers’ complex lives. We call it living data.
We are driven by a set of shared values. We are fast, fearless and innovative. We work diligently to get it right. We are guided by accuracy, ethics and proven methodologies. We respect and trust each other, and bring these values into everything that we do. Unlike our competitors, we understand how opinions and trends change from day-to-day, week-to-week and year-to-year. That’s why we have built a platform that gets you right to the source for reliable, accurate data that reflects the reality of a complicated world. Imagine if you could know what 17 million+ people in over 55 markets were thinking now? Or last week? And do so again and again? That’s why we’re different.
Rather than commissioned research that’s already out-of-date by the time it reaches someone’s inbox, our data is alive. So, no matter how quickly things change, our clients are always in the know.
YouGov. Living Consumer Intelligence.
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to YouGov. We are committed to giving the world a voice by capturing the opinions of all groups, including the ones that are often under-represented in research. We are also committed to making sure that our products and tools are free from any bias, as accuracy is key to what we do. None of the above can be done without having a truly diverse workforce, in an inclusive workplace. We are very keen on attracting and retaining the best talent. And best talent also means a diverse pool of talent, with various backgrounds and perspectives.
Supporting the wellbeing of our staff, including maintaining a good work and life balance, is important to us. We support flexible working arrangements where appropriate for a role, with many locations offering a hybrid office-and-remote working approach.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All employment decisions are made on the basis of occupational qualifications, merit, and business need.
This is a brand-new role, reporting directly to the Creative Team Lead. You will be expected to interpret briefs fluently, challenge the status quo, show acute attention to detail and push creative boundaries. Applicants must have a varied portfolio which demonstrates a great deal of flair and passion for design. We are looking for evidence of strategic thinking and the ability to solve complex problems as well as artistic talent.
Key duties include:
- Designing digital advertising assets for the Panel Growth department, including static and video ads (e.g., Facebook, Google, Snapchat, TikTok) and email templates
- Collaborating with the Panel Copywriter
- Working closely with the Creative Team Lead and Head of Visual Brand to interpret briefs and deliver assets which optimise YouGov’s new brand guidelines
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring they are all delivered on time and on-brand
- Maintaining excellent communication with stakeholders, managing expectations and processing feedback effectively
- Consistently producing slick, professional design work which not only looks great, but communicates YouGov’s message succinctly and powerfully
- Playing a pivotal role in the Panel Growth plans to innovate their digital advertising
- 5+ years of experience working in commercial graphic design positions
- Must be highly skilled in the Adobe Creative Suite including After Effects
- Must have a portfolio demonstrating impressive creative contributions across a variety of projects
- Creative flair and a passion for design are a must
- Excellent communication skills essential
- Working knowledge of Sketch or Figma would be nice to have, but not essential
- Working knowledge of HTML would also be nice to have, but not essential
Additional InformationYouGov has an international presence in 22 countries with inherent complexity
You will be a key contributor to one of the fastest growing market research companies today. At the same time, you’ll never get bored working on interesting projects and shaping the brands and the society of the future.
An opportunity to help the company achieve its exciting regional growth plans.