ManpowerGroup Service Pvt Ltd
Customer Support Internship (WFH)
Full Job Description
Intern Duties and Responsibilities
Looking for a hardworking candidate with good communication skills. Graduate and undergraduate students can also apply. Outbound calls, generate leads, training will be provided. Fixed salary with additional incentives.
● Answering phones and explaining the product and services offered by the company.
● Contacting existing customers as well as prospective customers using scripts.
● Obtaining customer information and other relevant data.
● Asking questions to the customer and understanding their specifications.
● Resolving queries and issues related to the products and services.
● Making recordings of all the sales phone calls and sales deals.
● Taking and processing product orders in a professional manner.
● Maintaining the database of the customers on a regular basis.
● Suggesting solutions based on customer’s needs and requirements.
● Maintaining google sheets
● Handle whatsAPP support enquiries and chat as a quit smoking expert
Required skills and qualifications
● 1 or more years of sales experience within a similar industry
● Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organisational skills ● Proficiency with sales management software and CRM
● Strong ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
Preferred skills and qualifications ● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Benefits: ● Cell phone reimbursement ● Leave encashment ● Paid sick time ● Paid time off ● Work from home
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher, Internship
Salary: ₹6,000.00 – ₹12,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Leave encashment
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Fixed shift
- Morning shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mumbai, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.