Full Job Description
Roles and responsibilities
- Checking Amazon and other accounts and completing various account related tasks in Amazon, Flipkart, Mantra, Nykaa, Messho Seller accounts.
- Upload Listings, Order Processing, create parentage, monitor inventory events, and attend to other merchandising – related tasks.
- Work cross-functionally with distribution, Amazon, and e-commerce team up to ensure flawless execution of online products content and enhancement.
- File case listing, fix listing/account health issues, and responds to troubleshooting needs.
- Communicate effectively with peers, manager and clients to accomplish tasks and projects timely.
- Overseeing all B2B and B2C dispatches in a timely manner and ensuring customer requirements are met.
- Optimizing and modifying the existing product listing & price on the market place to increase product visibility and hence sales.
- Preparation of product catalog, monthly reports & analysis of the progress of the platforms.
- Sending inventory on FBA, managing inventory & update the stock as required.
Skills and abilities
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in E-commerce is Mandatory
- You should possess a solid understanding of e-commerce frameworks.
- You should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, thrive in matrix environments and are adept at building relationships with different stakeholders.
- Good computer skills and expert‘s grasp of Excel and other Ms Office tools.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10,000.00 – ₹25,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Nagpur – 440015, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
- E-commerce: 2 years (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.