Specialist Customer Service
Do you like to be the first point of contact for Customers and do you have a good understanding of Order-to-Cash processes? Are you fluent in English (written and verbal)? Are you service minded as well as commercial? Do you want an independent role in a collaborative Customer Service team? Welcome to LyondellBasell!
This is LyondellBasell
LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) is one of the largest plastics, chemicals and refining companies in the world. Driven by its employees around the globe, LyondellBasell produces materials and products that are key to advancing solutions to modern challenges like enhancing food safety through lightweight and flexible packaging, protecting the purity of water supplies through stronger and more versatile pipes, improving the safety, comfort and fuel efficiency of many of the cars and trucks on the road, and ensuring the safe and effective functionality in electronics and appliances.
LyondellBasell sells products into more than 100 countries and is the world’s largest producer of polypropylene compounds and the largest licensor of polyolefin technologies. In 2022, LyondellBasell was named to Fortune Magazine’s list of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” for the fifth consecutive year.
This is the role
As the Specialist Customer Service you will be responsible for providing top tier customer service working with your customer portfolio and you will be part of our domestic and/or export order fulfillment process. During a typical day, you receive orders, check product availability, coordinate product transportation and delivery, and ensure accurate invoicing. You will act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) and first-line support for Level I and Level II Customer Service in order to resolve customer or business related challenges, and operate with high degree of knowledge handling customers, products, manufacturing, and transportation procedures.
You will participate on supply chain / interdepartmental projects, building knowledge to become a Super User and sharing your knowledge as Subject Matter Expert. You will become one of trainers of the new Customer Service staff. Function requests to be able and willing to back-up all businesses within the group and be a natural go to person in case of operational issues.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Delivering highest quality service to your customers, handling customer requests in a timely and professional manner, building up long term value for the company while increasing customer satisfaction;
- Acting as primary interface with Planning, Sales, Business and Supply Chain in order to serve the customer in the most efficient and effective way in order to maximize value for LyondellBasell (feedback from business partners, KPIs, complaints) and ensuring effective interfaces with all partner functions;
- Has the ability and willingness to back-up all businesses within the group and is seen as the natural go to person in case of operational issues;
- Participates in Supply Chain and interdepartmental projects;
- As Specialist, you bring in ideas to implementing / improve processes within Customer Service. You are supporting team and addressing properly issues;
- Developing strong relationships with key stakeholders (customers, planners, business, SC, Finance, etc.) and building an effective network so that targets are effectively and efficiently are met;
- You are ensuring that formal governance compliance and company work ethic culture is in place by respecting / adhering to all policies and procedures;
- Checking and maintaining accuracy of Customer Master Data in SAP in liaison with Master Data team in order to ensure correct deliveries, invoicing and communication.
This is who you are
To be successful in this role you recognize yourself in the following profile:
- Strong communication skills and a genuine interest in servicing customers
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to resolve customer issues to the satisfaction of both parties yet in a cost effective manner
- Being a great team player
This is what you bring
- Bachelor’s degree and/or formal qualifications in Customer Service;
- Knowledge of MS Office, Excel and preferably experienced with SAP;
- Minimum of 3/4 years in Customer Service including Super User responsibilities and/or Supply Chain;
- Excellent level of English is required. Being able to speak and write another language is a plus;
This is what we offer
We offer an environment where we encourage personal and professional growth and where you will be rewarded for your performance and results. You will have the possibility to work with specialist on all fields to develop innovative solutions and to extend your national and international network. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary package. The Company’s Global Remote Work Policy allows eligible employees the option to work up to three days a week from home. LyondellBasell is committed to advancing diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) to ensure a positive experience for all employees.
Please feel free to contact Mirre Roza at mirre.roza @ lyondellbasell.com for more details. Would you like to apply? Just send us your motivation and resume via the application button. Only applications through this application button will be taken into consideration.
The recruitment process exists of an initial phone screening and two business interviews before proceeding to a possible job offer a background check will be part of the process.
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.co.in.