Inspire Recruitment Consulting Pte. Ltd.
Full Job Description
· Provide quality coaching to students of all ages.
· Create a conducive learning environment that is age and skill appropriate.
· Fostering discipline and respect within the classroom.
· Supervising students to ensure that interactions remain safe at all times.
· Tracking and informing students about their progress.
· Applicant must be a certified Taekwondo Black Belt, preferably from the Singapore Taekwondo Federation.
· Coaching certification and relevant experience will be an added advantage.
· Professional re-fresher training will be provided.
· Good verbal communication skills with the capacity to command attention.
· Highly responsible, organized and able to multi-task and work independently.
*Interested candidates, please apply by sending your resume in MS Word format. By submitting your application, you agree that your personal data will be collected for recruiting purposes. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $2,000.00 – $3,000.00 per month
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- certified Taekwondo Black Belt (Preferred)
Work Location: One location