TaylorMade Golf Company
Associate Brand Manager
You love golf, know how we engage golfers on site and have a passion to find valuable insights for business growth. You, as a Consumer Insight & Engagement associate manager, will be primarily responsible for finding consumer insight in golf industry to engage golfers in a more compelling & exciting way thru consumer/customer events and promotions leveraging all Taylormade assets. You will dive into inside & outside data to find the consumer insight and manage consumer engagement programs. Also, as a member of marketing, you will be collaborating with contents, social, retail & e-Comm to provide consumers integrated Taylormade experience.
Analytical skills ׀ Great team ethic ׀ Honesty and Integrity ׀ Organized ׀ Result-Oriented |Communication skill | Attention to details
- Consumer Insight Analysis
Market research implement & analytics collaborating with HQRegular Market trend & insight reportSet up and monitor brand metrics on a regular basis
- Consumer event/promotion management
Planning and implementing brand activation strategiesEnhance amateur golfers’ engagement programs leveraging Taylormade assetsConsumer sales promotion (collaborating with sales)
- Bachelor or master’s degree in business, (Sports)Marketing Management or related field
- 3+ years of relevant experience of brand marketing (in sports category preferred)
- Extensive experience with practices and techniques related to consumer research/survey
- A comprehensive understanding pro/amateur golf tournament landscape
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with golf event planning and operation (preferred)
- Expert written and advanced verbal English communication skill required
- Professional with Microsoft Office Applications
TaylorMade Golf Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation.