Import Export Executive
Full Job Description
- Making BL draft with the help of Invoices, pkg list, shipping bill & shipping Line DO then after filling of regular SI/BL Instructions to the Shipping lines
- Following up for first print with the shipping line.
- Sending first print to the client for approval or proceed for corrections with Liners
- Finalization of BL & its Release.
- Following up for invoices with shipping line & Maintaining Daily status for shipments.
- Co ordinating with client for different regulatory issues like vessel certificate KYC docs, detention approval from line
- Assisting to the Export& Import Dept. for Filling of Shipping bill, Bill of entry. Filling of shipping bill towards the customs through ICE GATE
- Making Proof ofExportdispatches along with original custom attested documents for clients.
- Placing container bookings from different liners to different customers.
- Conducting for monthly Reconciliation of receipts and payment against
- Credit control & fund flow activity.
- Invoicing & Accounting process:
- Collecting all evidence, documents & cost sheet.
- Generating job through E -freight, booking provisional cost, making payment request, booking selling cost, Retrieval of ledger, Generating Performa inv getting it approved from Authority, creating final invoice.
- Making BL draft with the help of Invoices, PKG list, shipping bill & shipping Line DO then after filling of regular SI/BL Instructions to the Shipping lines with the coordination with shipper
- Follow up for BL first print, Corrections/amendments/Queries, finalization of BL & its Release.
- Maintaining DSR along with below compliances Receiving of DO & Invoice from Shipper, Placing containers for stuffing at factory, grounding of container in ICD for customs clearance, Raillment of containers as per Vessel planning to JNPT port, Putting S/I to liners for successful onboard of containers on intended vessel, or Else Re planning for Shut out containers, Release of BL after SOB.
- EP copy, TR-1 & Mate receipt release. Preparing Proof of
- Export dispatches along with Original custom attested documents for shipper.
- Solving queries related to customs, excise & other departmentalS proactively
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹25,000.00 – ₹30,000.00 per month
- Leave encashment
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.