Customer QA Manager (WFH)
Full Job Description
We now have over 70 team members operating across the UK, US, Poland and India. Our working environment nurtures inspiring ideas and thrives on diverse perspectives, both of which provide the capabilities and ultimately the digital solutions needed to tackle our biggest challenges. We’re making early and consistent investments in our culture and employee experience with a clear roadmap of initiatives to support learning and growth, develop our future leadership capability, build an exceptional recruitment and onboarding experience, deliver environmental and social good, and provide meaningful and transparent reward and benefits.
We operate on a remote-first basis and have an office in London near Monument station. We believe choice is the future of work and trust our team will find a work arrangement that works best for them.
From 2017 to 2022, we bootstrapped our growth journey into a profitable and secure company. In November 2022, following a year where we tripled in size and experienced 175% ARR growth, we secured Series A funding of £9M to accelerate our expansion plans in the UK and US.
As our Customer QA Manager, you will take responsibility for building out the test and quality assurance function within the customer delivery side of the business, enabling first class testing skills for the team working directly with a range of customers and our internal developers.
- Creation and management of the customer delivery wide QA test strategy ensuring continuous alignment to industry standards and best practice and identifying automation opportunities
- Responsible for leading and directing the QA customer delivery test team. Act as main point of escalation for all matters relating to testing and quality assurance
- Participate in interviews and the training/evaluation of performance of all Test Leads in customer delivery
- Ensure appropriate tooling and techniques are applied and monitored across the board
- Monitor all QA activities and test results to advocate a more metric based environment across customer delivery
- Ensure existing test data/script collateral is kept up to date and maintained to re-use across all customer test execution.
- Ensure existing test cases for client delivery provide sufficient coverage and update where necessary.
- Work alongside the product team to identify levels of automation/regression/performance scripts that can be leveraged within customer delivery
- Collaborate with the product team to build out a performance test approach that can be leveraged by the customer delivery teams for any changes identified as having NFR/performance test implications
- Ensure appropriate feedback loop exists with the product and development teams for product/regression issues that need to be resolved at source
- Line Management responsibilities to lead and support more junior members of the test team.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a Senior Test role, ideally in the insurance industry.
- Demonstrable experience in shaping and maturing a test function.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to listen to client requirements and question to clarify the detail
- Good presentation skills, confident in front of clients and able to provide demonstrations to client forums
- Excellent planning, organising and time management skills
- Experience in working in Agile methodology, manual and automation system test experience across all traditional test phases
- Professional, results oriented and proactive individual
- You have strong communication skills with the ability to build both internal and external lasting relationships.
Life at Send
- Remote-first environment – We also have an office near Monument station in London if you prefer that
- Private medical, dental, optical and mental health cover through AXA, available on Day 1.
- Access to Perkbox for employee discounts and wellbeing support
- Dedicated learning budget and access to learning resources and platforms
- 25 days holiday leave plus bank holidays
- Volunteering and Wellness Leave
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.