Contract – Legal Associate
Full Job Description
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 7.5 million+ contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 90+ countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
You will be aligned with our global Documentation (Template team) working on our platform to drive end-to-end legal documentation deliverables.
In this role, you would be working extensively on contracts and would get opportunities to interact with esteemed corporate legal teams during client interactions and provide your valuable legal advice to make the contracts legal and software friendly.
This job will require you to work from Pune.
What are we looking for?
- You must be a Graduate (Law) and have 0-2 years of experience. Freshers are welcome to apply.
- You must have a good learning orientation.
- Attention to detail with strong verbal/written skills.
- Pleasant personality, and an ability to establish strong client & stakeholder relationships.
- Ability to work well in a team and meet deadlines.
- Should have a good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and/or any other relevant IT tool.
Roles and Responsibilities would include:
- In this role, you will attend project meetings, gather documentation requirements, and analyze and deliver high-quality templates.
- You are required to collaborate effectively with project Leads, Directors, etc. for template design and related tasks.
- You will interact with SMEs, peers, and/or management levels within Icertis.
- You would be an individual contributor and may work with cross-functional teams to deliver outcomes.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.