SJP ULTRASONICS PVT LTD
Mechanical Project Engineer
Full Job Description
Project Engineer –Job Description
Overall Purpose of the Role:
Responsible for coordinating all project elements including engineering design, quality planning, manufacturing, installation, commissioning in order to meet the requirements of the customer’s needs. Work on many phases or sub-tasks of projects or entire projects of moderate complexity, with results impacting on project completion. Work under general supervision, reviewed at project milestones and/or on completion by Senior Management.
- Coordinateallprojectelementsincludingengineeringdesign,qualityplanning,manufacturing,installation,commission in and final buy-off phases.
- Plan project requirements and resources, including the sourcing of sub-contract elements, etc.
- React promptly and effectively to changing client and product needs
- Anticipate any potential project risks, identifying and establishing corrective actions
- Produce deliverable son-time to customer requirements, clarifying these requirements where necessary.
- Produce clear, focused and understandable explanations for change requests
- Track customer changes and participate in customer meetings when required
- Track tasks against the project timing plan
- Assist with design verification and sign off reporting
- Apply specific technical skills as required to support the customer or colleagues
- Be willing and available to work at company and customer premises as required
- Keep up with current and developing engineering trends
- Undertake special projects as required
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities
- Quality control of work by appropriate reviews
- Support and lead process improvement activities
- Write reports and present progress at project meetings and to clients.
- Conduct benchmarking studies to determine best practices/ future trends.
- Plan projects or subtasks so they may be tracked and presented.
- Attend various meetings and action/communicate instructions.
- Undertake continuous training and development.
- Perform root cause analysis and resolve problems.
- Independently determine approach and assigned tasks.
- Must have Knowledge of Manufacturing Machines.
Qualifications and Skills Levels:
- Diploma / Degree in Mechanical engineering.
- Min 5 to 7 year of experience
- Good understanding of engineering principles.
- Mechanical, electrical, electronic or software background.
- Proven Project Engineering/Project Management experience.
- Experience in Bill of Material (BOM) structures.
- Understanding of design and production costs to include waste, downtime, scrap and re-work.
- Train people within own work group
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹360,000.00 – ₹800,000.00 per year
- Morning shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vasai East Highway, Vasai (E), Mumbai – 401208, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- AutoCAD: 5 years (Preferred)
- total work: 5 years (Preferred)
- Mechanical engineering: 5 years (Preferred)
- Design: 5 years (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.