Full Job Description
Roles & Responsibilities
- 1+ Years of Experience in E/M Coding with CPC Certification.
- We are looking to recruit a competent medical coder to assist us with coding medical documentation for insurance claims and for our databases.
- Extracting relevant information from patient records.
- Liaising with physicians and other parties to clarify information.
- Examining documents for missing information.
- Ensuring documents are grammatically correct and free from typing errors.
- Performing chart audits.
- Advising and training physicians and staff on medical coding.
- Informing supervisor of issues with equipment and computer program.
- Ensuring compliance with medical coding policies and guidelines.
- Must be a Graduate / 15 years Education.
- American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) certification / AHIMA / Certified Professional Coding (CPF) is a Mandatory.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong people skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of information.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to ₹800,000.00 per year
- Commuter assistance
- Food provided
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Taramani, Chennai – 600113, Tamil Nadu: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Medical Coding: 1 year (Required)
- CPC, AAPC/AHIMA (Required)