Senior Business Development Manager
Function: International Hotel Supply
Designation: Senior Business Development – International Hotels
Role Overview: This role will be a part of International Hotel Supply team where the incumbent will be responsible to manage key accounts, establish and maintain supplier relationship, onboarding new hotels & achieve revenue goals. Hotel Supply Team is responsible for onboarding & managing accommodations, ensuring rate & inventory competitiveness.
• Identify key markets and the types of hotel products that would complement our current product offerings and revenue growth
• Grow net revenue in the market by producing business plans to achieve revenue goals, ensuring inventory levels exceed demand throughout the market, ensuring rate competitiveness, participating in weekly market review meetings, maintaining running inventory and rates, following up on all expiring contracts, analyzing weekly reports, negotiating and securing market deals and merchandising all deals on our sites
• Maintain key accounts (global chains like Hilton, Accor, etc. in the respective market) by conducting weekly competitive analysis for key markets, monitor, evaluate and report on individual accounts and markets progress toward weekly, monthly and annual targets, provide educational seminars, take advantage of merchandising/advertising opportunities, identify opportunities for growth, initiate annual contract renewal process for larger accounts
• Establish and maintain supplier relationships, train partner hotels on our extranet and the wholesale business, review monthly production reports and provide feedback to top producing hotels, plan and execute market site visits as agreed with Region Skill Set required:
• Excellent communication skills.
• Analytical bent of mind.
• Networking, Deal initiating, negotiation & closing deal with the clients.
• Strategize in order to market the hotel in a better way. It helps hotel partners to serve the needs of their customers and at the same time grow their businesses Tools that will be used: MS Excel • MS Power-point
What are we looking for in you?
• Preferred candidates having past work experience in Sales/Travel Trade/Key Account Management/Contracting/B2B Sales.
• Experience in handling multiple high value key accounts as a partner is preferred.
• Good at numbers and data analysis
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Team player
• Flair for Travel is also a pre-requisite for the job profile
• Strategic thinking
• High on analytical and problem-solving skills
Whats in it for you?
Our focus has always been on delivering value to our customers and employees alike and we truly believe that “Happy Employees Make Happy Customers”. If a fast paced work environment and learning opportunities excite you, then come and join us.
To apply for this job please visit www.naukri.com.