Full Job Description
Program manage all sales initiatives and projects that the team is associated with. Specific focus is on strategic projects, lifting the transformation narratives, driving change management, as well as facilitating new ways of working and embedding cultural behaviours. The role involves managing stakeholders from other departments, Area leadership, Senior management in the GSC, Product Owners etc. In addition, you will lead the Disputes Skill and Competency team members.
- Project manage new migrations and initiatives with various cross functional, Area, and platform/ product stakeholders
- Change management on new process / policy roll outs
- Coordinate with multiple stakeholders for effective and timely execution of projects
- Create prioritization pool based on strategic goals to ensure all projects are delivered on-time.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Risk management to minimize project risks
- Deploy and demonstrate the company’s values based leadership
- Leads and/or supports development and training initiatives to improve individual and team performance across the business and enhance employee core capabilities
- Implement training assessment and evaluation methods to measure individual success and quality output.
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.