Back Office Executive
Full Job Description
- Make coordinating with the business units and managers for online sales.
- Collect and analyze information of business activities such as the sales of the products.
- Make analysis of collected information as well as keep records of their findings and results.
- Analyze changes on the methods of production, goods and services provided, and even raw materials to know how they affect cost
- Analyze and prepare reports periodically for the difference between actual production costs and standard costs
- Maintain the documentation of data and any statistical arrangement in cost analysis
- Secure accounting related documentation such as financial statements, journal entries, checks, and invoices
- Identify possible opportunities for improving the efficiency of production with the main aim of making profit
- Advise the management in terms of financial issues
- Provide the management board with reports containing the factors that affect cost or profit of goods and services
- Maintain accurate job aids for all duties assigned.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹15,000.00 – ₹20,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Health insurance
- Leave encashment
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus