Sales Representative (WFH)
Full Job Description
The responsibilities of the Sales Representative include:
- Lead qualification
- Provide information regarding our services and products
- Build and maintain relationships to potential clients
- Support the potential clients in the decision-making process
- Build and maintain relationships to advertising or other partners
- Documentation of all activities
We expect you to understand business management basics and to have experience with using or implementing business management software
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Achievement motivation and will to succeed
- Action and solution competence
- Self-management and system-orientation
- Ability to work well individually or as a part of a team
- Show initiative by offering ideas to help improve the software
- Willingness to enhance one’s own performance through self-study
We are open to part time applications.
Working from home will be possible upon agreement.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.