Silver Oak Health
Content Writer (WFH)
Full Job Description
Job Title: Content Writer
Silver Oak Health is looking for a full-time content writer from Psychology background who has expertise in writing engaging content in the mental health domain. The content writer will work closely with our editorial team and will be responsible for enriching our websites with blogs and case studies, social media posts, client collaterals, as well as the monthly newsletter content that reaches thousands of corporate employees.
Silver Oak Health is a leader in Employee Wellbeing and Assistance Program for corporate employees. We’re proud of our 4.8 rating on Glassdoor from our employees.
Responsibilities of the Content Writer
The Candidate must be a highly driven, self-motivated individual who will be responsible for editing and writing original content that will be published through our website, newsletters and social media. Key responsibilities include research on relevant topics, generating new content types, and editing content before publication.
- Writing original content on psychological topics to spread awareness of mental health
- Experience in writing and publishing online content
- Editing content written by internal and external experts.
- Conducting research on industry-related topics to produce original and engaging content.
- Script writing for mental health awareness videos, portal and app
- Delivery of quality content that appeal to our corporate audiences
- Attracting new customers and boosting our brand awareness
- Post-graduate training in Clinical Psychology or Psychotherapy
- Must have 6-8 years of overall experience and 3+ years in content writing related to mental health.
- Should have exposure writing for corporate clients.
- Prior experience in counselling is necessary for this position
- Strong communication skills with proven expertise in content writing
- Exceptional communication skills, maturity, and resilience
- This is a work-from-home job and offers a good work-life balance
- We are open to women who took a break in their career and now looking to restart in content writing with content writing experience.
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.