Consultant – GPPI on Virtual CBDR program (WFH)
Full Job Description
The Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting for Improved Development (CLAimDev) activity’s purpose is to bolster the capacity of USAID/Philippines to effectively lead and practice collaborating, learning, and adapting (CLA), which has the broader goal of enhancing USAID’s development effectiveness. The CLAimDev activity will strengthen the evidence base of USAID/Philippines by implementing select monitoring, evaluation, research, and other analytical tasks to inform key strategic decisions.
Panagora Group, a small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development, provides long- and short-term professional labor to support strategic engagement and advocacy activities through strategic planning, implementation, and capacity building for the Philippines.
The Panagora Group seeks a consultant who will lead the good practice and promising intervention (GPPI) of Caloocan City’s community-based drug rehabilitation (CBDR) services converted to virtual means as a response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Learnings from this CBDR model may contribute to designing and establishing a national telemedicine or telehealth program across the country.
Duties and Responsibilities
The consultant shall lead the documentation of GPPI through desk review, Key Informant Interviews, Roundtable discussions, preliminary data analysis, presentation, and dissemination of the report.
- At least five years of experience in public health research. Extensive experience in qualitative types of studies is preferred. Experience with leading health projects is desired.
- Master’s degree or higher in any of the following: public health, health sociology, health social science, or public administration.
- Experience in telemedicine/virtual consultation implementation and strengthening health systems is desired.
- With familiarity with how the local government units (LGU) operate.
- With previous experience working with LGUs, DOH, and USAID is preferred.
- Applicants from the National Capital Region, Region IVA, or Region 3 are preferred.
- Knowledge of CBDR is desired.
Reports to: The Consultant shall report to the Senior Research and Learning Specialist for all documentation requirements.
To Apply: Fill out the online application. Please include a cover letter and resume. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted. Only applicants who include the required application components will be considered.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.
To apply for this job please visit ph.indeed.com.