Online Marketing Intern (WFH)
Full Job Description
About the program:
We have just launched a brand new Young Professionals Program here at Logitech. This program within our Global Commercial Organisation will allow you to grow your business and interpersonal skills, will provide access to career development opportunities within Logitech and will let you be a part of something bigger than just a job.
Your line manager will expose you to real business situations and share industry knowledge, your Business Buddy will coach you through successes & challenges and our People & Culture team will provide continuous feedback to help you take the maximum from this experience.
Learn through collaboration, take initiative, make things happen together with us and feel proud about it!
We are looking to hire talented individuals who are in the course of bachelor studies (Marketing/Sales or related area), available to work part-time during semester time, full time during summer break. The duration of the program is 24 months.
You are inquisitive and hungry to learn, highly organised, with strong communication skills, willing to express your ideas and eager to bring a fresh perspective. Passionate about the tech industry and with strong command of English.
The Online customer marketing specialist will have the country responsibility to develop & grow our Online partners sales with the primary focus to improve, innovate and deliver the best in class Brand & Online customer experience, which leads to consumers purchasing our products. This role reports to the Country Online Sales Manager & collaborates closely with Country Marketing Manager.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech.
In this role you will:
- Be a Game Changer. Redefine online marketing in Singapore & Malaysia, and create the best in class digital execution
- Define and lead the Country Online marketing strategy, building calendar of priorities and activities
- Drive creativity & innovation for our brands through Online campaign executions
- Support & Implement the development of campaign visual, in line with Logitech’s guidelines
- Provide assistance in the analysis of data from key campaigns to then create, share & grow best practice scenarios
- Lead the best in class product launches and ensure full visibility of products online
- Assist in the creation of demand generation strategies & programs, such as Product Display Pages (PDP), Landing Pages, Content Pieces, Search Engine or Social Media activation that will eventually drive consumers to our brand store
- Timely content & activities put in place to achieve company business targets and support the sales to maximize business opportunities in the country
- Ensure online content adheres to global standard
For consideration, you must bring the following skills and behaviors to our team:
- Current 2nd/3rd year undergraduate student
- Demonstrable experience executing online programs with clear Goals/Outcomes
- Demonstrable experience using Search Engine tactics and executions to deliver commercial outcomes
- An understanding of various Social Media platforms and how they can be used to drive a consumer purchase.
- Solid presentation & negotiation skills and ability to manage relationships across many partners and agency
- Strong knowledge of market/customer needs with good market analytics skills
- Can work independently and a self-motivated person with good communication skill and willing to initiate and explore new ideas
- Ability to work under stress environment with extremely short turnaround time
- Ability to work under ambiguous situation, and demonstrate ability to define steps to meet goals
- Skills in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is a must
The Ideal candidate should also possess the following personal traits:
- A Clear ambition to build a successful career in online marketing
- Humorous, and ability to laugh away stress scenario
- Passion for technology, and eCommerce
- Never say die attitude
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.
To apply for this job please visit sg.indeed.com.