Speedlabs - Teevra Edutech Pvt LTd
Online Teaching Intern (WFH)
Full Job Description
Job Description for Full Time Product Trainer (Live Practice)
About our Company
SpeEdLabs, founded by IIT/IIM alumni, is an adaptive practice platform that provides learners with artificial intelligence enabled personalized practice-based learning. Students of CBSE and ICSE boards from class 7th onwards can take advantage of the platform. The platform also helps students prepare for IIT JEE and NEET entrance exams.
Position: Full Time Product Trainer (Live Practice)
Industry: Ed Tech
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
An instructor has to lead a live online training session for participants who are all located at their respective locations and linked to the internet via common meeting software. The instructor and participants, who can be located anywhere on the planet, use a common meeting link to connect to the virtual meeting rooms using internet-connected devices.
Participants can see the instructor’s screen, hear the instructor’s voice, see the instructor on a webcam, and ask questions via audio or chatbox.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good knowledge about zoom and google meet
- Candidate should be able to give 6-7 hours per day
- Basic IT Skills
- Laptop with proper Internet connection
Also Visit- https://epaper.hindustantimes.com/Home/ShareImage?Pictureid=31874de8615
SpeEdLabs in Times of India: https://bit.ly/3uvRyuU
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹7,000.00 per month
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Delhi, Delhi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Making lesson plans: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.