JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Full Job Description
We are looking for someone who has had experience in the Financial Industry, preferably in a outcomes testing or QA role. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Completing in-depth analysis of interactions in order to make a judgement call around whether “good” outcomes have been achieved
- Understanding end user needs and influence the product maintenance and development.
- Supporting the creation and delivery of reports
- Evaluating conduct risks and opportunities for improvement
- Partnering with our Operations and Product teams to influence change
- Ability to manage own workload and deliverables.
- Skilled in simplifying complex findings
- Strong problem solving aptitude and idea generation, with the ability to go from conceptualization to execution.
- Strong inter-personal skills with ability to forge meaningful relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills, with the ability to adapt approach for different audiences
- Effective organisational and project management skills.
#ICBCareerJ.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.