Warehouse Worker/ Packer
D+C Airparts Battery in Europe GmbH is active in Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul and focused on Electric components – especially batteries – for the Aerospace industry. We are an Authorized Distributor for all leading manufacturers of aircraft batteries and spare parts. For our facilities near Frankfurt Airport, we are looking for an experience warehouse worker/ packer.
In this versatile role the warehouse worker/ packer is responsible for carrying out all activities with regards to incoming and outgoing shipments. S/he performs a wide variety of general warehouse and material handling activities towards for the overall goals of ensuring the successful receipt, coordination, and safety of goods coming through the warehouse. In the role you report to the maintenance manager who oversees all incoming, repair and outgoing activities in the organization.
Day-to-day responsibilities and tasks include:
- S/het ensures that orders arrive and are dispatched on time to the appropriate destinations and in the expected quantities,
- S/he is mainly responsible for the accurate and efficient packing, verifying, labelling, shipping, and delivering of the products and orders to meet customer and business needs (including dangerous goods),
- S/he will support the battery shop, when needed, by ensuring products and orders are received, stocked, and picked,
- S/he will make daily deliveries or pick-up materials from suppliers with the company van,
- S/he is required to operate material handling equipment such as forklifts, hand trucks, pallet jacks, stock picking machines, automated packaging machines, and other warehouse equipment to move products and parts,
- When required, s/he will perform other activities.
Qualifications / Requirements for success
What we believe to be the right skills set:
- At least 3 years of experience in this field,
- Fluent in German and English is a must,
- A driving license is a must,
- We are looking for someone who can start as soon as possible.
What do we offer
- A market competitive salary,
- Fulltime employment, 40 hours/week,
- Work location is our office in Mörfelden-Walldorf,
- A challenging and dynamic (international) environment where you can develop yourself depending on your ambitions & interests,
- 28 holidays per calendar year,
- Great learning resources and access to a comprehensive E-learning system,
- Participation in our profit-sharing plan,
- Participation in our global Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP),
- The opportunity to join a global company with enthusiastic and loyal employees.
D+C Airparts is one of the most respected names in European aviation battery distribution and maintenance and is part of the Proponent® group. We are an Authorized Distributor for all leading manufacturers of aircraft batteries and spare parts and hold aerospace service, and maintenance approval. We are a FAA approved repair station as well as a well-established Service Center for aviation batteries and offer D+C Test Equipment.
D+C Airparts was founded over 40 years ago and from our facility based in Mörfelden-Walldorf we employ around 15 employees. With our small team we support aviation customers all around the world. The customers of D+C-Airparts comprise national and international airlines, regional and business airlines, Helicopter Operators and MRO-Companies.