MERLIN ENTERTAINMENTS SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Guest Services Host
Full Job Description
Madame Tussauds Singapore
Could you be the STAR we are looking for?
Madame Tussauds is a world-famous wax attraction located on Sentosa. Where else can you interact with A-List celebrities, sporting legends, political heavyweights, and historical icons?
Our wax figures are only half the story. It’s the people who work here that really make our experience come alive, and every visit a day to remember. We are looking for friendly and enthusiastic people who have a passion for delivering excellent guest service and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Come join our Guest Relations team today!
About the role:
In this role you will be responsible for delivering a happy guest experience and driving sales. Every day is different as your schedule will offer variety in your role working in different parts of the attraction from admissions to the gift shop.
- Welcome guests at the entry and process ticket sales
- Stock up products in the gift shop and sales counters
- Assist guests with taking photos and answering questions about the displays
- Actively upsell souvenirs and tickets to all experiences
- Operate and monitor interactive experiences including the 4D cinema show, boat ride and F1-themed VR game*
- Maintain cleanliness and follow all health & safety procedures
- Please note that our fun training program will provide time and support so you can learn how to operate all interactive experiences before fulfilling duties in each area.
- Friendly and enthusiastic with a “can do” attitude
- Excellent communicator and loves to interact with people from all over the world
- Passionate about giving great guest service
- Proven track record of reaching sales or guest feedback targets
- Available to work regular weekends and public holidays
- Previous experience in cashiering and/or customer service roles is preferred
Sounds like you? Wait, there’s more!
The Madame Tussauds Singapore family offers the following benefits:
- Paid meal allowance
- FREE transport to Sentosa (via Cable Car and Monorail)
- Sentosa Islander Partner membership that comes with many discounts on the island
- Merlin Magic Pass that grants you free entry for you and your guests to any of attractions in the world, inlcuding LEGOLAND Malaysia
- Medical insurance
- Competitive leave entitlements
- Development opportunities
- Many other amazing benefits!
We offer the following work arrangements:
- $1950 base salary per month +
- $100 monthly meal allowance
- Full time hours, 5 day work-week
- 14 days annual leave
- Enjoy all full-time benefits
Part time, flexible contract
- $9 per hour (entry rate) +
- $5 daily meal allowance +
- Recieve 1.5 x pay rate if working public holidays +
- Receive rate increase up to $10 per hour following completion of training
Here at Merlin Entertainments we are proud to have a diverse workforce, and we’re all about providing equal opportunities to the whole team. Because of this we are committed to an active all together programme which starts with our recruitment and selection process.
Merlin Entertainments Singapore Pte. Ltd. has adopted the Tripartite Standards and has committed to be a fair and progressive employer.