Full Job Description
We currently have part-time openings in our Teleprospecting Department.
- Teleprospectors contact businesses on behalf of hotels to inquire about guest room and meeting room needs.
- The information is recorded on a software program that we provide and the leads are sent to the hotels for follow-up.
- Teleprospectors need to feel comfortable with “cold calls,” be skilled at getting through the gatekeeper and have access to a quiet home office environment for blocks of time during weekday business hours.
- A hotel sales background is preferred
- Office set up to include Windows-based computer, high speed internet access and telephone. (Can use a cell or land line).
- Bi-Lingual in Spanish and English is a PLUS!
EXPERIENCED “previous” Hotel Sales and Hotel Catering Sales Managers (not currently employed with a hotel or hotel management company) are encouraged to apply! Only candidates no longer engaged in the hotel industry will be considered, so as to avoid any potential conflicts of interest, and out of respect for our clients. Please be sure the information/resume submitted is current when applying to ensure you are considered.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.