Physiotherapist For Home Visits
Position – Physiotherapist (Home Visits)Location – Lucknow.Qualification – BPT or MPT with registration.Salary – Full Time, Part Time and Freelancing on sharing basis.The Job Roles requires the incumbent to do the following activitiesMajor Responsibilities
- Responsible for planning and delivering physiotherapy treatment to the concerned patients at home in consultation with the Doctors.
- Assess patient’s condition and suggest type of physiotherapy required.
- Assess and report the progress of patient.
- Proper bed side physiotherapy.
- Proper documentation.
- Treatment in a standard manner.
- Proper advice on exercises to be done at home.
- Develop and review treatment programs.
- Write patient case notes and reports.
- Educate and advise patients and their attendees about how to improve and/or prevent conditions.
- Assess, prescribe and monitor assertive devices for mobility.
- Keep up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients.
- Collect patient statistics and liaise with other healthcare personnel to supply and receive relevant information about the background and progress of patients.
- Ensure proper care of equipment, report complaints in case of any repairs.
- Make arrangements to attend emergency situation.
Skills Cardiovascular – Includes chronic heart disease and rehabilitation after a heart attack Neurology – includes multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease and stroke patients Neuro Musculoskeletal – includes arthritis, back pain, sports injuries and whiplash Paediatrics – treatment of infants, children and young people Respiratory – includes asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and cystic fibrosis.Job Type: FreelanceSalary: INR9,657.05 – INR33,962.62 per monthSchedule:
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Sports injury management: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Physiotherapy: 1 year (Preferred)
- DPCT Registration (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.mncjobsindia.com.