C. A. R. E Physiotherapy and Pain Clinic
Full Job Description
A good assessment is the backbone of a good intervention program. We ensure that multi-disciplinary experts do the assessment by embracing the right mix of the lifestyle and eating habits. It is committed to help people familiarize themselves with preventive healthcare and to better plan for healthy ageing.
- Especially need to travel to patient home and deliver high quality physiotherapy services.
- To provide dignified, evidence based, patient-centered Physiotherapy services at the comfort of their own home.
- Assesses patient using clinical reasoning skills & manual assessment to provide a physiotherapy diagnosis of their condition.
- To formulate program and recommend best course of intervention and demonstrates sensitivity in handling each patient. Meticulously plans the course of treatment in consultation with Chief / Additional chief Physiotherapist.
- Places the patient in the right position for the treatment and prepares the equipment for the prescribed treatment and ensures the right dosage of treatment given.
- Ensures the effective use of prescribed dosimetry in Electrotherapeutic procedures and handling of the Electrotherapeutic instrument.
- Uses outcome measure to objectively quantify the progress & patient satisfaction
- Demonstrates skill and proficiency in handling vulnerable patients, critically ill & palliative care patients.
- Advises the patient regarding the home program prepares the Care plan of patient and schedules the successive visits of the patient.
- Coordinates with the front office for billing purpose in home care.
- Ensures correct billing of the performed procedure at each visit.
- Ensures explanation of precautions and remedial measures to the patients.
- Maintains properly the record of each patient in the card / form provided for the purpose to maintain continuity of treatment with pain score at each visit.
- Ensures the availability of consumables required for the procedure
- Monitors the patients post therapy and report any adverse events and accurately document the same.
- Prescribes orthotics and prosthetics as required.
- Demonstrates efficient use and good upkeep of the portable equipment.
- Discusses the progress of patients with the attending Senior Consultant regularly and reports to HOD/team leader
- Possesses knowledge of infection control and waste management
- Ensures updated knowledge of laid down procedures.
- To be responsible for maintaining accurate and comprehensive patient treatment record in line with the standards of practice.
- To be responsible for own time management in planning case load to meet service & patient priorities.
- Ensures regular participation in interdisciplinary team rounds, documentation in handovers & completion of records as per departmental requirement
- Ensures regular participation in CMEs and projects for process improvement & skill enhancement
- To visit clients at their house and perform assessment of their complaints.
- Ensure proper and thorough assessment is complete with the understanding of individuals needs and requirements
- Need to communicate ASAP the condition and requirement of the client to the coordinator/Manager
- Excellent communication skill.
- Excellent assessment and observational skill.
- Cultivate and nurture prospecting skills within the team.
- Candidate should know both languages like English and Tamil
- Should be caring, ready to go an extra mile to make the individuals smile.
- Individual ready to travel in and around the city.
- Two-wheeler mandatory.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Regular / Permanent
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Salary: ₹9,599.00 – ₹25,405.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
All individuals need to wear mask, sanitize their hands, wear gloves if necessary, should have completed 2 dose of covid vaccination.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Clinical: 2 years (Preferred)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
- IAP (Preferred)