TECNICAS REUNIDAS, SA (SINGAPORE BRANCH)
Planning Engineer (Planner)
Full Job Description
- Responsible for the preparation and further updating of Construction Control Curves and Construction Schedules, according to the procedure established in the job instruction.
- Verify if all approved milestone and network changes has been incorporated into Level 3 schedule.
- Produce Level 3 Schedule according the Contractual Milestone of Key dates.
- Prepare and update the Level 3 Schedule to Planning Manager. Receiving Subcontractor’s submitted L4 (Progress Steps), He/She will integrate Level 4 schedules into Level 3, in order to be integrated in Progress Control System (PCS).
- Set up and check major engineering and material derivable susceptible to cause impact in Level 3 Schedule.
- Based on above explained, He/She will develop a report with PCS including, at least, the following:
- Preparation of Work-Front
- Critical path identification.
- Necessary resources identification
- Necessary activities to achieve completion.
- To develop charts and possible trends for the Project.
- Identification and monitoring each work package (from L3).
- Together with construction area managers, He/She will analyze the Work-Front (L3) schedule in order to provide the remedial actions required.
- Will study any deviation, as per achieved progress, and issue a report showing the activities on advance or delayed referred to the schedule.
- Will submit all issued reports to the Planning Manager.
- Engineering or equivalent degree
- 5-10 years experience in Planning engineering
- Mandatory experience in Primavera Software
- High level of Excel and good knowledge of other MS Office programmes
- 60 hours per week
- 1 year contract, renewable
- Location: Jurong Island