Quality Analyst, ABCS
***This role is open for Pune and Delhi/ NCR locations ***
Key job responsibilities
• Monitor and report on quality metrics, deep dive and identify trends/root causes for AB CS across generalist, enterprise and Rosetta customers
• Perform review of contacts from all channels to ensure adherence to quality assurance standards
• Identify agent performance improvement opportunities through contact evaluations, data analysis and provide feedback (observations and trends) to Customer Service Managers and the Training Specialist
• Participate in QA calibrations, and identify process improvement opportunities relating to contacts, agent behavior and internal knowledge base gaps
• Assist with QA ad hoc projects and create reports in a timely manner
• Engage with various AB CS teams such as operations, training, communication, change management to ensure the highest quality service delivery to AB customers
• Being flexible with full-time schedule including shift assignments on weekends/evenings
There will be other tasks related to the role.
About the team
Amazon Business is one of Amazon’s fastest growing businesses, focused on enabling business customers to research, discover and buy business, industrial and scientific products in large catalogs. Our customers include individual professionals, businesses and institutions that buy products in individual or bulk quantities to run their business smoothly. Business customers have different and more complex needs than the traditional Amazon customer base.
Amazon Business (AB) is one of Amazon’s fastest growing businesses and a top, strategic opportunity to innovate on behalf of a new B2B Customer segment. Launched in the US in 2015 and now live in 9 countries, Amazon Business serves 55 Fortune 100 companies, 80% of the biggest US healthcare and educational systems, 40% of the top 100 US local governments, 80% of all cities in India, 60K+ government and educational organizations in Europe, and 90% of Japanese universities.
Amazon Business is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit
• Bachelor’s Degree in business or relevant work experience
• Professional experience by using both Japanese and English with all skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking)
• 2+ years of relevant experience in quality, process improvement or related industry
• Experience of using Excel, Access DB and Quality tools
• Experience in owning improvement projects to remove defects
• Excellent time-management, organizational, and prioritization skills
• Keen eye for detail and high level of accuracy
• Previous work experience in a B2B domain
• Experience with Data Analytics, SQL and QuickSight
• Effective communicator, able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and written.
• Detail-oriented, analytical, proactive approach to problem-solving and identification
• Must be in good standing in current role, and a blue badge employee
• Excited about working in a diverse group and contributing to an inclusive culture
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.