Quality Group Manager, Quality Assurance
Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon associates will deliver world class service to our customers.
Amazon is looking for Group Manager Quality who will have responsibility for up to 50 analysts and direct line management of 4-6 Quality Team Managers. The number one priority for this role is to ensure that associates are supported to deliver a world class experience. The ideal Group Manager ensures that Team Manager Priorities and tasks are aligned to supporting operations to improve Quality metrics and help associates apply the Amazon Contact Tenets.
To achieve this, an ideal Group Manager coaches and supports their Team Managers to build a work environment where QAs are engaged and feel a positive sense of achievement about their role in delivering world class service.
The Quality Group Manager connects with the Operations and other support teams to understand the challenges, analyze data and provide best possible solutions.
You will be responsible for the overall performance and operational delivery of your teams, this will require you to work with key functions such as Operations, Training and Quality Assurance teams across the globe to review performance trends and opportunities and take continual action to improve the quality of performance.
You will be an escalation point for your Team Manager and their people to take action on issues or barriers impacting the customer experience and will lead Kaizen events to solve people or customer issues. You will represent your team in the wider business, being accountable for creating the input, actions and representation of team performance in standard meeting routines such as metric calls. You will also be a key partner for business teams when operational points of contact to co-ordinate launches, messaging or reviews are required.
Key job responsibilities
• Experience directly leading a team(s) of people
• Experience interviewing and selecting people who will maintain a high performance bar in Amazon
• As a leader of leaders understands how to nurture and develop leadership skills
• Strong listening skills
• Positive communicator who understands when necessary how to have tough conversations
• Knows and communicates the Amazon mission, vision and strategy
• Ability to confidently facilitate team discussions and communicate business messages
· Maintains a high level of professionalism and approach-ability.
• Understands and owns the controllable elements of Contact Quality & Compliance metrics for a defined set of marketplaces for India Customer Service
• Ability to use data and insights to prepare metric reviews and deep dives
• Improve the productivity of Quality Team by reviewing ongoing process, improving deliverables and involving in automations like Machine Learning, Speech Analytics etc.
• Creates operational plans to support peak ramp up and down as well as readiness for business launches from a quality standpoint
• Acts as the Quality representative for business teams to understand voice of the customer or partner in key process or policy changes
• Participates in Kaizen events to improve the customer and associate experience
• Drive Cont. Improvement Projects independently with cross functional teams from a Quality standpoint
8+ Years in Managing Customer Support Quality Function, experience in leading Quality teams and 30+ Quality Analysts. Preferably Post Graduate and having Quality certifications like Six Sigma etc.
Candidates with experience in leading Quality Projects, Cont. Improvements, Automation driven through Speech Analytics and Machine Learning would be preferred
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.