Customer Service Representative (WFH)
Full Job Description
This is a dynamic position that is responsible for direct customer contact by phone and email that manages all of the Customer Service related activities for specific customers.
- Responsible for order entry and support functions involving pre and post order management (contract review, order processing, expediting, rescheduling and order closure).
- Interface with customers, sales representatives and other groups on product delivery and order management issues.
- Provide timely responses to internal and external customers (includes customer inquiries, price and delivery requests, advance warning of shipping delays, shipment confirmation, order reschedules and return authorizations).
- Manage and respond to all customer requests within the dedicated customer websites.
- Analyze, track, and understand customer behaviors and communications throughout the production process.
- Print and distribute daily reports and update charts for key business measures as needed.
- Demonstrate a competence level of product, production process and capabilities as well as the SAP order management system.
- Provides customer service excellence.
- Serves as project leader in matters of best customer performance. Examples may include recovery schedules, new part setups and quality issues.
- Maintain strong customer relationships by designing and implementing new processes to improve customer relationships
- Professional Degree.
- 2 years of experience in Customer Service or Materials Planning.
- Bilingual: English/Spanish
Market and Customer Knowledge. Key elements for Market and Customer Knowledge includes understanding individual customer needs and wants, being flexible in meeting customer demands, and having a positive attitude towards customers. It entails providing synthesized customer and market insights to sales and marketing to develop solutions to meet customer needs. Superior insights into these areas are fundamental to creating, pricing and selling value.
Price for Value. Key elements of Price for Value include developing value-based pricing strategies versus cost-based pricing, establishing and enforcing transactional excellence and understanding true customer and product profitability.
Sales and Channel Strategy & Management. Key elements include identifying the support skills required to service customer transactions, treating customers like partners rather than adversaries, making it easy for customers to do business with Eaton, encouraging customer feedback and developing repeat relationships.
Value Proposition Design. Key elements of Value Proposition Design includes using market and customer knowledge to identify customer needs, develop creative offerings and seek to exceed customer expectations.
Eaton is an intelligent power management company dedicated to improving the quality of life and protecting the environment for people everywhere. We are guided by our commitment to do business right, to operate sustainably and to help our customers manage power today and well into the future. By capitalizing on the global growth trends of electrification and digitalization, we’re accelerating the planet’s transition to renewable energy, helping to solve the world’s most urgent power management challenges, and doing what’s best for our stakeholders and all of society. Founded in 1911, Eaton has been listed on the NYSE for nearly a century. We reported revenues of $19.6 billion in 2021 and serve customers in more than 170 countries.
Our culture is built on a strong commitment to practicing our core values and supporting our employees with the tools they need to succeed. We have demonstrated our passion for sustainability with the announcement of cutting carbon emissions from the company’s operations by at least 50 percent by 2030.
Eaton is committed to having a workforce that is diverse and non-discriminatory at all levels, reflecting the diversity of our customers and the varied environments in which we conduct business around the world. Our success depends on our ability to attract and retain the very best people unlimited by race, color, social or economic status, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any protected status. Eaton follows relevant non-discrimination laws and regulations in the countries where we operate. It is the policy of the Company to make all decisions regarding employment, including hiring, compensation, training, promotions, transfers, or lay-offs, based on the principle of equal employment opportunity as defined above.