Hindi Teacher (WFH)
Full Job Description
Lingua Learn requires a Part-Time Hindi Language teacher to teach adults between complete beginners to advanced (A1 TO C1).
The successful candidate must be degree educated with a teaching language qualification. The position requires the successful applicant to have a minimum of 5 years of experience in teaching Hindi as a 2nd language. Experience in assessing students’ language proficiency in all 4 skills is essential.
– Teaching language qualification
– Educated to a degree level
– Previous language centre experience
– Familiarity with using online teaching platforms
– Experience in assessing students in all 4 skills of proficiency
– Reliable internet connection
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual looking for a chance to work with a multi-cultured team in a hybrid/remote setting.
Please apply for the job by Indeed and make sure to provide your updated resume
Applications that do not meet ALL the above essential requirements will not be considered.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: From AED30.00 per hour
- Are you available from 9 AM – 5 PM / 5 PM – 9 PM, or both?
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Hindi language teaching: 3 years (Required)
- Language Teaching Qualification Certificate (Required)
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.