Taking care of overall Facility & Admin activities.
· Daily, Weekly, Monthly technical check per PPM schedule.
· Attending TT calls for corrective maintenance, service and repair works
· Co-ordinate with vendor for systems under warranty/AMC.
· Energy consumption reading
· DG maintenance.
· Maintain and troubleshoot all conveyor systems, electrical and mechanical.
· Ability to install, maintain, and troubleshoot power distribution systems, branch circuits, lighting systems, transformers, and wiring methods and material.
· Ability to install, maintain, and troubleshoot relay logic, ladder diagrams, control components– photo eyes, motor starters, relays, limit switches, proximity sensors, timers, solenoids, Servo drives, frequency inverters, linear drives, tacks, and encoders 6.
· Dedicated to supporting production by working in a safe, customer focused manner.
· Refurbishment and upgrade works for building finishes, fixtures, fittings and equipment, fixed furniture and OPS equipment like Trolley, Cages, Carts
· Fire Alarm & Fire extinguishers regular checks.
· Maintenance, oiling, greasing of carts, trolleys, pump, rolling shutters.
· Attending regular Electrical works
· Height work, hot work permit to issue.
· Attending Civil & Plumbing Corrective maintenance calls.
· Provide daily reports on TT closures & open cases & RCA, sharing incident reports.
· Tools inventory update, with the help of EAM tool.
· PPM schedule maintenance as per EAM/ PPM schedule
· Taking care of Soft services activities i.e. Pest control, Housekeeping, Scrap & Garbage/ waste disposal.
Handling agency staff & overall shift.
- Diploma or Degree in Electrical/ Instrumentation/Electronics Engineering with 5 years of experience.
- Diploma or Degree in Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Electronics Engineering with 5 years of experience.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.